Welcome to RTS Catering
We offer a lot of good eats, from appetizers to authentic grub served right out of Dutch Ovens, to a modern version catered meal. We know what we are doing, having been in the catering business for several years, owning and operating a café for 6 years, to being recognized by Texas Monthly and featured on The Cooking Channel we are a safe bet for your next catered event.
Chuckwagon catering, traditional catering, or a combination of both, we can provide a menu for any event so call us! We will help you put together exactly what you need…including musical entertainment. We serve up a big heapin’ of plain ‘ole fun along with a large helping of a great, memorable experience. Contact us for your next event!
Any food, any size crowd, nearly anywhere!
Throw yourself a menu together from our selections below and give us a holler!
Get the party started!
RTS COFFEE POT MARGARITAS
Wow, these are awesome and definitely a good start to a great evening…one pot will serve 30 folks
RTS HOT APPLE PIE
Just imagine drinking just the juice off an Apple Pie fresh out of the oven! With Bourbon!!! This pot will serve 30 folks.
RTS FRESH WASH TUB BRESHIT-TA
Fresh tomatoes, grilled whole corn, green onions, red onions, bell peppers, jalapenos, garlic, parmesan cheese, cilantro, avocados and Bloody Mary Mix. Served with party breads. 1 gallon will serve ~30
RTS 3 CHEESE SKILLET QUESO
Refried beans, cheese, grilled onions, jalapenos, sour cream and Queso Fresco. Served hot with corn chips. This skillet will serve around 15/20 guests.
RTS JALAPENO BUTT BURNERS
Big, cheese stuffed, slice of brown sugar bacon on top and wrapped in Puff Pastry. Baked
RTS FRESH HOT SALSA
Served with corn chips.
1 Quart, serves 20
1/2 Gallon, serves 40
There are many more appetizers we can do, but these are our most requested
Prices include 2 side choices, plates, cups, napkin, knife, fork, spoon, beverage and bread.
12/14 OZ Hand cut steak (Rib Eye or NY Strip)
Tenderized and hand breaded and golden fried
Our most requested menu item!
Choose Two. BBQ PLATE…..Brisket-Sausage-Chicken
Chicken your way….Grilled-Southern Fried or Baked
Smoked Bacon wrapped Pork Loin or thick sliced butterfly chop
Beef Tips(roasted brisket) smothered in Brown Red Eye Gravy
…you can’t do much without some help! Choose a couple(2) of these to join your entrée. Additional sides available at $3/guest.
- Mashed Potatoes – Creamy, buttery, and a little Ranchy
- Pan Fried Potatoes – Doesn’t get much better than these
- Green Beans – Bacon, onions, and beef broth
- Pinto Beans – Traditional or Mexican
- Baked Beans – Brown sugar, bacon, bell peppers, onions
- Potato Salads – RTS Red Potato Salad or traditional mustard style
- Rice Pilaf – fluffy rice with seasonings and tons of flavor
- Corn – Whole kernel or cobbetts, swimming in butter
- Glazed Carrots – sautéed, smothered in a buttery sugar glaze
- Cole Slaw – Fresh cabbage, carrots, and a creamy slaw dressing
- Mac and Cheese – cheesy, creamy, delicious
Some type of bread to sop up all the goodness you
might have left in your plate!
- RTS DUTCH OVEN SOUR DOUGH ROLLS*
- RTS DUTCH OVEN BUTTERMILK BISCUITS*
- RTS SWEET YEAST ROLLS
- TEXAS TOAST
- ARTISAN SLICED BREAD
*Dutch Oven soppers are limited to parties of 50 or smaller, and the chuckwagon.
We ALL have one! So let us fix you something for
- RTS PEACH COBBLER – lots of peaches, butter and a little heat from New Mexico.
- RTS BLACK AND BLUE COBBLER – a real treat! Blackberries and blueberries, pure goodness!
- RTS BREAD PUDDING – left over rolls, custard, chocolate chips, cinnamon, bake…omg! Do I have your attention yet…well; lets cover it with warm whiskey sauce!
Top both of the cobblers with whipped topping or Ice Cream on special request